The International Exchange Center aims to promote academic and cultural exchanges with foreign universities, and educational and research institutions.
- Summer Overseas Language Programs
- English: University of York
- German: Bauhaus-Universität Weimar
- French: Universite Catholique de L'Ouest
- Chinese: Shanghai International Studies University
- Korean: Ewha Womans University
- Spring Overseas Language Programs
- English: Dublin City University, University of California, Irvine
- Spanish: Alcalingua, Universidad de Alcala
- Cambridge Summer School
This cultural seminar held at Hughes Hall in University of Cambridge gives TWCU students opportunities to broaden their perspective, deepen their thoughts and expand their boundary. Lectures, report writings and presentations are all done in English. The students experience liberal arts study through this program. They are eligible to earn credits transferrable to TWCU in the UK.
- Thai Work Camp
This program visits Mae Kok Farm in Chiang Rai in the Northern Thailand. Mae Kok Farm is a home of underprivileged children of ethnic minorities. TWCU students stay in the farm with the children and work for the institution, which helps the students practice the spirit of TWCU "Service and Sacrifice."
- United Nations
This TWCU organized summer school consists of preliminary lectures at TWCU and a study tour to the UN Headquarters in NY. The study tour includes briefings by UN staff members, panel discussions, a guided tour of the Headquarters, and a visit to the Permanent Mission of Japan to the United Nations.